Little Reporters’ Profile
- Launched in 2009
- A weekly children’s news program
- Twice finalist by Golden Bell Awards (Taiwan, R.O.C)
- Cover story “Giving Back Hermit Crabs Their Homes” was one of the finalists under non-fiction category by Prix Jeunesse International (Germany) 2016
A Producer’s Ups & Downs Working with Children
- Get to know the youngsters from one era to the next.
- Develop individual qualities and put them to good use.
- Need to train new anchors and reporters frequently.
- Fight the misconception of young reports equal child actors.
A Reporter’s Dignity
- Incite an audience by sex and violence?
- Slice up a person in writing on purpose to attract attention?
- Care about fact, persistence, and justness?
What Does It Take to Be A Little Reporter
- Good pronunciation
- Camera friendly
- Curious about life and care the world
- Showing passion toward reporter work
- Ability to interview and write
- Using the media to communicate with an audience