Basic Waste Sorting in Taiwan
- Leftover food, and peel and scrapings from fruit and vegetables
- Recyclable items. These include batteries, paper, plastics, metals, and bottles, etc
- Not Recyclable items. These would be sent to an incineration plant
Why Bother With Sorting Trash
- To reduce the amount of unrecyclable trash
- To give ourselves a better living quality
- To elevate the importance of environmental awareness. Do our share of protecting the nature
When Participating, Students Get To
- Build a clean learning environment for themselves
- Learn to be responsible and a disciplined attitude
- Fire up a team work spirit
- Encourage possible solutions to solve difficult tasks
- Gain achievement from doing daily chores
Encouragements From Emily
- Rid of those unused items in every corner, inside the closet, the cabinet, and the garage in your home. Allow the cleaner and fresher space to boost your energy.
- Rid of the waste and trash inside your heart and mind. Cleanse yourself inside out.
- Cultivation is to give each small matter needed doing you full attention at that moment.
- 4. Cultivation is to face the matter you do not like and deal with it bravely.