- Words, need not a lot. The more words one speaks, the less for him or her to keep his promises.
- Money, need not a lot. The more money one owns, the more dangerous ground he is on.
- Desires, need not a lot. The more desires one has, the greedier he becomes.
- Demands, need not a lot. The more demands one pursues, the more lost he feels.
- Fun, need not a lot. Having too much fun reduces the will power one possesses.
- Ceremony, need not a lot. Performing too many ritualistic acts is meaningless.
- Talents, need not a lot. The more talents one requires, the less concentrates he can be on any.
- Doubts, need not a lot. The more doubtful one is of matters, the fewer friends he would have.
- Considerations, need not a lot. Contemplating too much impedes one’s ability to move forward.
- Dreams, need not a lot. Having too many dreams makes the night seem to be endless.
Take good care of your mind.
Move forwards in a steady pace.
The steps need to be steady but light.
Put your foot down lightly so not to crush one another’s heart.
Step forward in a steady manner so not to separate yourself from the team.