Topics we've lightly covered include
1. fortune telling, changing one's destiny,
2. self-care tips from Traditional Chinese Medicine,
3. facing illnesses, and disability (depression, cancer)
4. being happy with your family life, school life, work, retirement, and hobbies,
5. filieal piety,
6. why and how being a vegetarian
7. higher education info in the United States
8. some basic knowledge regarding class action
Of course, the most we talked about is Dao. Why, because Dao is in our daily life :)
As shared in one of the episodes, if we wish other people to change for the better,
we need to start changing ourselves first, from the way we talk and think.
To build a healthier, happier, and less complaints life and relationships with people around us.
I'm now thinking how to make Dao Cafe Podcast more helpful and inspiriing and need your input. Please let me know what you think. The website is daocafe.com. Thank you.